This was really easy to make and came out perfectly. Huge hit at the party!
Slow-Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- 3 green, yellow or red peppers, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2-1 1/4-oz. packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 to 12 flour tortillas
- Toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded Colby Jack cheese, chopped black olives, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce
- Layer half each of peppers, onions, garlic and chicken in a slow cooker; sprinkle with one package taco seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Repeat layering; drizzle with oil. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours, until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear. Stir to combine. To serve, spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas, adding desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This