Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
Community Recipe from
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breast halves Skinless
- 1 10.75 ounce can Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 4 ounce(s) sliced ham
- 4 ounce(s) Swiss cheese sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Dry bread stuffing mix (herbed)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1. Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- 2. Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- 3. Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese.
- 4. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers.
- 5. Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing.
- 6. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on High.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes