Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Quick to put together; can be served with rice or noodles. I've used bow-tie noodles as well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery powder
- 3-4 pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless
- 2-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper, opt.
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 green pepper seeded & sliced
- 1 large onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 6-oz. tomato paste
- Layer onion over bottom of slow cooker. Add chicken pieces to cooker. Combine next 12 ingred. and red pepper, if desired. Pour over chicken, cover and cook on low 7 hrs. or on high 3-4 hrs. Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MZC946 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note