Slow-Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounce(s) chicken broth
- medium onion, diced
- 4 flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Place thawed chicken in crock pot. Top with cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and diced onions. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8 hours. Do not stir while cooking.
- Cut each uncooked biscuit into 9 small pieces and stir into the chicken mixture. Continue to cook on High for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow-cooker and stir everything together. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooker Chicken and Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes