Slow cooker chicken and dumplings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 10 grands jr. biscuits
- 3-4 celery stalks chopped
- 3-4 carrots chopped
- basil to taste
- parsley to taste
- oregano to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients except flour and biscuits in slow cooker. Fill with enough water to cover.
- 2. Cook for 5-6 hours on high or 8-9 hours on low
- 3. About 30 minutes prior to serving, roll each biscuit in flour. Drop biscuits into slow cooker. Replace lid and cook for 30 minutes on high. Biscuits should be doughy, not fully cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTingley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow cooker chicken and dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes