Really good and easy to prepare. Added raw, sliced carrots at the beginning. The biscuit dough makes delicious dumplings. Served this with a fork and a spoon. Will make this again.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 4 large flaky refigerator biscuits
- Place thawed chicken in crock pot. Top with cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and diced onions. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8 hours. Do not stir while cooking.
- Cut each uncooked biscuit into 9 small pieces and stir into the chicken mixture. Continue to cook on High for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow-cooker and stir everything together. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes