Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1- 32oz bag(s) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen chopped onion (from 12 oz bag) thawed
- 1 (1/2 cup) stalk(s) celery diced
- 1- 32 oz carton(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded american-cheddar cheese blen
- 1/4 cup(s) real bacon pieces (from 2.8 oz package)
- 4 whole(s) green onions sliced
- 1. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water.
- 2. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- 3. In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in cheese until melted. Garnish individual servings with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews