Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts
- 16-20 ounce(s) bbq sauce
- 1 pound(s) bacon fully cooked
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker and pour bottle of BBQ sauce on top of them. Cook on low for about 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Set oven at 425 degrees. Split onion rolls in half and lay on a large baking sheet covered in foil. Put some shredded BBQ chicken on the top of half of the bun. Place 2-3 strips of bacon on top of the chicken and top with a handful of shredded cheese.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 3-4 minutes (until the cheese is melted and the edges of the bun are golden.
- Top with the other half of the bun and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes