Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) carrot-diced
- 3/4 cup(s) celery-diced
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth-low sodium
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic-minced
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- kosher salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) onion-diced
- 2 cup(s) russet potatoes-peeled & diced
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese-shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add beef or turkey, cook until it begins to brown. Stir in onion, celery, carrot, garlic, and basil; cook 5 minutes.
- ADD flour, stirring to coat meat; cook 1 minute to remove raw taste. Stir in milk until mixture is smooth. Bring mixture to boil; cook 2 minutes. Transfer soup to a 3-4 quart slow cooker
- STIR in broth and potatoes. Cover soup; cook until potatoes are tender, on low heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- ADD cheddar just before serving, stirring until cheese melts. Season soup with salt &U pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimberly007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note