Slow Cooker Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb. 95% lean ground beef
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 (16 oz pkg.) processed cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (11 oz. ) can sliced jalapeno pepper, drained
- 1 md. onion, diced
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 (8 oz.) container of cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 3 garlice cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1. Brown beef and sausage. Drain and transfer to crock pot.
- 2. Add rest of ingred. COver and cook on high 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until cheeses are melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers