Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1-1/2 cup(s) chicken broth low sodium
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs skin and excess fat removed
- 1 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound(s) kielbasa halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, tomatoes, broth, wine, chicken, pork, tomato paste, thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7 1/2 hours.
- 2. Stir in 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the beans, kielbasa, chopped thyme, salt and pepper; remove thyme sprigs and bay leaf and discard. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 tbsp bread crumbs and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes