From Family Circle Magazine on-line
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1-1/2 cup(s) chicken broth low sodium
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 2 pound(s) chicken thighs skin and excess fat removed
- 1 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound(s) kielbasa halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, tomatoes, broth, wine, chicken, pork, tomato paste, thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7 1/2 hours.
- 2. Stir in 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the beans, kielbasa, chopped thyme, salt and pepper; remove thyme sprigs and bay leaf and discard. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 tbsp bread crumbs and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note