Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken - Six Sisters
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 cup(s) cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken. Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over rice. Makes 4-6 servings.
- If you want like sauce and want to have some to pour over the chicken and the rice, double the sauce ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note