Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken - Six Sisters
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 cup(s) cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken. Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over rice. Makes 4-6 servings.
- If you want like sauce and want to have some to pour over the chicken and the rice, double the sauce ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes