This was a big hit with all my family. It is sweet.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- 4-6 pound(s) Boneless Pork Loin
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar (Divided)
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Wash pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry, and rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer.
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours. Pour off the excess juices.
- combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note