This was a big hit with all my family. It is sweet.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 pound(s) Boneless Pork Loin
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar (Divided)
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Wash pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry, and rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer.
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours. Pour off the excess juices.
- combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note