Slow Cooker Broccoli Chicken Mushrooms & Rice - YourWellness Now
Community Recipe from
- 1 carton(s) Cream Chicken soup
- 1 can(s) Cream Mushroom soup
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 1 pound(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 head(s) broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- cooking spray
- How to Make It
- 1 Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Place the rice in the slow cooker. Layer the chicken, 1 cup cheese, broccoli, carrots, soups and the remaining cheese on top of the rice. Pour the water around the edges of the slow cooker and do not stir.
- 2 Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the rice and vegetables before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by palueck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes