Slow Cooker Broccoli Chicken Mushrooms & Rice - YourWellness Now
Community Recipe from
- 1 carton(s) Cream Chicken soup
- 1 can(s) Cream Mushroom soup
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 1 pound(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 head(s) broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- cooking spray
- How to Make It
- 1 Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Place the rice in the slow cooker. Layer the chicken, 1 cup cheese, broccoli, carrots, soups and the remaining cheese on top of the rice. Pour the water around the edges of the slow cooker and do not stir.
- 2 Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the rice and vegetables before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by palueck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note