Slow Cooker Black Bean Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 (16oz) can(s) Refried Beans
- 1 (15oz) can(s) black beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 (11oz) can(s) Mexicorn with red & green peppers Drained
- 1 cup(s) Thick and Chunky salsa
- 2 Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce from can
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded American-Cheddar cheese blend 6 oz
- 4 medium green onions chopped (1/4 cup)
- 9 ounce(s) Tortilla Chips
- 1 Mix refried beans, black beans, corn, salsa, chilies, adobo sauce and 1 cup of the cheese in 1 1/2- to 2-quart slow cooker.
- 2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours.
- 3 Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Dip will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amber21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes