Slow Cooker Black Bean Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 (16oz) can(s) Refried Beans
- 1 (15oz) can(s) black beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 (11oz) can(s) Mexicorn with red & green peppers Drained
- 1 cup(s) Thick and Chunky salsa
- 2 Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce from can
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded American-Cheddar cheese blend 6 oz
- 4 medium green onions chopped (1/4 cup)
- 9 ounce(s) Tortilla Chips
- 1 Mix refried beans, black beans, corn, salsa, chilies, adobo sauce and 1 cup of the cheese in 1 1/2- to 2-quart slow cooker.
- 2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours.
- 3 Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Dip will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amber21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note