Slow cooker Beefy beans, rice and cornbread
Community Recipe from
- Slow cooker Beefy beans, rice and cornbread
- Posted by: "Dr Alva Irish" firstname.lastname@example.org askahomeopath
- Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm (PST)
- Beefy beans
- 1 regular package pinto beans
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 tsp salt
- liquid and pieces of fat from crock potting a roast of beef
- Water to cover
- Wash beans thrououghly, making sure to pick out bad ones and stones.
- Pour into large crock pot
- pour over beans the beef juices.
- Add water to cover and the salt and onion soup mix.
- Cook on high for 6 hours until done.
- Make rice in a rice cooker.
- Make cornbread this way:
- 2 packages jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 can corn kernals
- powdered milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- mix all together and beat lumps out.
- Cook at 350 until done.
- Serve with butter, beans and rice.
- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow cooker Beefy beans, rice and cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews