Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) cubed beef stew meat
- 15.25 ounce(s) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 15 ounce(s) can green beans
- 15 ounce(s) can carrots with juice
- 15 ounce(s) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 1.25 ounce(s) package beef with onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Place meat, corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, soup mix, and salt and pepper to taste into the slow cooker; stir to combine.
- 2.Cook on LOW for at least 6 hours. Add water if necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes