Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 500g Blade Steak Diced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 1/2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 250g mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 125mls beef stock
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) gravy powder
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker, except mushrooms, sour cream and gravy powder.
- Cook covered on low for 6 hours or 3 hours on high
- Add mushrooms then cook for a further 1 hour
- Add sour cream and gravy
- Serve with pasta
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinejones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes