1. In slow cooker mix together Mushroom soup, onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid of choice and garlic salt.( If you think it's to much salt use garlic powder instead of garlic salt)
2. Mix in stew meat and cook on low for 8 hrs or on high for about 5 hrs.
3. About 20 mins before serving add room temp cream cheese and mix in. If at this point it's not as loose as you would like it add a little more liquid but do not add it cold heat it up so it doesn't bring the temp down.
4. About 10 mins before serving( if you made your mixture soupy otherwise the noodles will get gummy) add egg noodles and push down into mixture or just cook the noodles seperate.
5. When noodles are done serve and enjoy :)
Go to full version of