I may not take awesome pictures but this is an awesome recipe! I usually serve it with a salad and green beans soooo yummy!
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Cream Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Lean Stew Meat Cubed
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Water,Beef Broth, or Red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 8 ounce(s) Room Temp Cream Cheese
- 12 ounce(s) Egg Noodles
- 1. In slow cooker mix together Mushroom soup, onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid of choice and garlic salt.( If you think it's to much salt use garlic powder instead of garlic salt)
- 2. Mix in stew meat and cook on low for 8 hrs or on high for about 5 hrs.
- 3. About 20 mins before serving add room temp cream cheese and mix in. If at this point it's not as loose as you would like it add a little more liquid but do not add it cold heat it up so it doesn't bring the temp down.
- 4. About 10 mins before serving( if you made your mixture soupy otherwise the noodles will get gummy) add egg noodles and push down into mixture or just cook the noodles seperate.
- 5. When noodles are done serve and enjoy :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Natalietaff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note