Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 envelope(s) beef stroganoff seasoning for the slow cooker
- 1 pound(s) sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) beef broth or port wine
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 12 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) egg noodles
- In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. Add water and seasoning mix, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Transfer meat and drippings to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Combine the wine, mustard and sugar; stir into the mushroom mixture. Add to slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Stir in sour cream. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdwoodfin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note