Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Cubed Beef Stew meat
- 1 can(s) 10.75oz Can Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 package(s) mushrooms Sliced
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, mushrooms, worchestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hourse. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by docrobles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note