Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 5 potatoes peeled and chopped
- 4 carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 celery ribs chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 package(s) brown gravy mix
- salt and pepper
- ** In a large bowl, generously salt and pepper meat and stir with flour until meat is coated.
- ** Heat oil in a large skillet and brown meat.
- ** In the slow cooker crock, place potatoes on bottom, top with carrots, celery, browned meat, then onions on top.
- ** In another bowl, combine gravy packets and garlic powder with beef broth. Pour mixture into crock.
- ** Cook on low for 7-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristyBabcock and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note