The best beef stew i have ever had. Its so good i would keep the whole crock pot to myself. I would like for it to have more meat but i'm just a meat man. :)
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) beef chuck 1/2 inch cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2-3 carrots sliced in half moons
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3-4 large potatoes 1/2 inch cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) beef broth (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place meat in slow cooker.
- 2. Combine flour, salt & pepper. Stir into meat covering thoroughly.
- 3. Add veggies.
- 4. Add Worcestershire sauce to beef broth. Pour over veggies. Mix well
- 5. Cover. Cook Low 10-12 hours or High 4-6 hours. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MichelleM227 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes