Slow-Cooker Beef Short Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 1/2 pound(s) boneless beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or olive oil
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 3/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1. Put flour, salt and pepper in a bag.
- 2. Add ribs and shake to coat.
- 3. Brown ribs in butter (or olive oil) in a large skilled.
- 4. Put in slow cooker
- 5. In same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until just fragrant; add remaining ingredients
- 6. Bring to a boil, stirring.
- 7. Pour over ribs.
- 8. Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note