Slow-Cooker Beef Short Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 1/2 pound(s) boneless beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or olive oil
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 3/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1. Put flour, salt and pepper in a bag.
- 2. Add ribs and shake to coat.
- 3. Brown ribs in butter (or olive oil) in a large skilled.
- 4. Put in slow cooker
- 5. In same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until just fragrant; add remaining ingredients
- 6. Bring to a boil, stirring.
- 7. Pour over ribs.
- 8. Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes