Slow-cooker Beef Ragu
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium yellow onion diced small
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 6 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 3 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 beef chuck roast (4 pounds) halved
- coarse salf and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- I a 5- to 6-quart slow-cooker, combine onion, garlic, tomato paste and oregano. Season roast with salt and pepper and place on top of onion mixture. Add 2 cups water, cover and cook on high until meat is tender and can easily be pulled apart with a fork, about 4 1/2 hours (or 9 hours on low). Let cool 10 minutes, then shred meat in slow cooker with 2 forks and stir in vinegar to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davediddy32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note