Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon
Easy recipe for an impressive gourmet dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) beef roast
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large onion cut in chunks
- 2 cup(s) baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 cup(s) red wine
- Pour olive oil in slow cooker. Add roast. Sprinkle on spices. Roll meat around in spices. Lay the bacon over the top of the roast. Throw in onion. Add tomato paste. Add carrots. Add wine. Cover and cook on LOW 8 - 10 hours or on HIGH 4 - 6 hours. This is very good with roasted potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes