Slow Cooker Beef & Bean Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 bag(s) pinto beans
- 1/2 bag(s) kidney beans
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 box(es) chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) cheyenne pepper
- 3 can(s) spicy diced tomatoes
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1. Soak pinto and kidney beans overnight in water.
- 2. Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- 3. Place cooked beef, chili seasoning mix, cheyenne pepper, tomatoes, beans, onion in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WhittersK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes