Slow Cooker Beef & Bean Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 bag(s) pinto beans
- 1/2 bag(s) kidney beans
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 box(es) chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) cheyenne pepper
- 3 can(s) spicy diced tomatoes
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1. Soak pinto and kidney beans overnight in water.
- 2. Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- 3. Place cooked beef, chili seasoning mix, cheyenne pepper, tomatoes, beans, onion in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WhittersK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note