Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 2 Min
- Cook Time: 4 Hrs
- Ready In: 4 Hrs 2 Min
- Makes 6 servings
- * 8 pork chops
- * 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1. Spread a thin layer of barbeque sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Alternately layer pork chops with barbeque sauce, pouring the remainder of the
- bottle over the top of the final layer of chops.
- 2. Cook on HIGH setting for 3 to 4 hours, or all day on LOW setting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes