Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 lb) cup up whole chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) coke
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) bourbon
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Stir together salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over chicken. Place chicken in a single layer in a 6-qt. slow cooker.
- Whisk together Coke, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, bourbon, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Slowly pour mixture between chicken pieces
- Cover and cook on low 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours or until done.
- Transfer chicken pieces to a serving platter. Skim fat from pan juices in slow cooker. Pour pan juices over chicken; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes