Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 1 - 12 ounce(s) BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian slad dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1. place chicken in slow cooker. in a bowl mix bbq sauce italian dressing, brown sugar and Worchestershire sauce and pour over chicken.
- 2. cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbruckler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes