Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
10 min prep, cook 4 hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 12 ounce(s) BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian slad dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1. place chicken in slow cooker. in a bowl mix bbq sauce italian dressing, brown sugar and Worchestershire sauce and pour over chicken.
- 2. cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbruckler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes