Slow Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-5 pound(s) Baby back ribs Cut into thirds or half
- 2 Large chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 28 ounce(s) BBQ Sauce
- 4-6 clove(s) Garlic Sluced
- 1/2 cup(s) Red wine
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Put ribs in bottom of cooker. Cover w onions and mushrooms. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ribs. Cook on low x 7-8 hrs or high x 4-5 hrs. If you need more cook time (I am usually gone for 10-12 hours a day), use frozen ribs but cook on low x 8-10 hours. I usually cut the rib rack in half when I get home from store and freeze each half in separate bags so I can make a half recipe for two.
- Serve w mashed potatoes, corn on cob, or mac n cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khospodar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes