Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 pound(s) Pork back ribs
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar Packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Liquid smoke
- 1 Medium onion Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Cola
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Barbecue sauce
- 1. Spray inside of slow cooker
- 2. Remove inner skin from ribs (optional)
- 3. Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and liquid smoke
- 4. Rub mixture into ribs
- 5. Cut ribs into 4 pieces
- 6. Layer ribs and onions into slow cooker
- 7. Pour cola over ribs
- 8. Cover and cook in slow cooker ( 8-9 hours on low setting, 5-6 hours on high) or until tender.
- 9. Remove ribs from slow cooker and drain and discard liquid.
- 10. Smother ribs in barbecue sauce.
- 11. Cover ribs and keep warm in oven or cooker for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qupeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note