Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
Community Recipe from
- 3 1/2 pound(s) Pork back ribs
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar Packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Liquid smoke
- 1 Medium onion Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Cola
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Barbecue sauce
- 1. Spray inside of slow cooker
- 2. Remove inner skin from ribs (optional)
- 3. Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and liquid smoke
- 4. Rub mixture into ribs
- 5. Cut ribs into 4 pieces
- 6. Layer ribs and onions into slow cooker
- 7. Pour cola over ribs
- 8. Cover and cook in slow cooker ( 8-9 hours on low setting, 5-6 hours on high) or until tender.
- 9. Remove ribs from slow cooker and drain and discard liquid.
- 10. Smother ribs in barbecue sauce.
- 11. Cover ribs and keep warm in oven or cooker for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qupeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes