Very flavorful and easy...I didn't have any lemon juice, used apple cider vinegar instead, yummy!
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Make your favorite creamy coleslaw to serve with or on this slow-cooker barbecue sandwich. Freeze any leftover meat for up to 1 month.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) eye-of-round roast, cut in half vertically
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 Kaiser rolls or sandwich buns
- Dill pickle slices
- Sprinkle beef evenly with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Stir together remaining 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, and next 7 ingredients. Pour half of mixture into a 5 1/2-quart slow cooker. Place beef in slow cooker, and pour remaining mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 7 hours.
- Shred beef in slow cooker with two forks. Serve in rolls or buns with dill pickle slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note