Very flavorful and easy...I didn't have any lemon juice, used apple cider vinegar instead, yummy!
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) eye-of-round roast, cut in half vertically
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 Kaiser rolls or sandwich buns
- Dill pickle slices
- Sprinkle beef evenly with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Stir together remaining 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, and next 7 ingredients. Pour half of mixture into a 5 1/2-quart slow cooker. Place beef in slow cooker, and pour remaining mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 7 hours.
- Shred beef in slow cooker with two forks. Serve in rolls or buns with dill pickle slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes