Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 5 pound(s) Russet Potatoes, Washed but not peeled Diced into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 10 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 8 cup(s) chicken stock or broth
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned salt
- bacon, shredded cheese for garnish
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Add the softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender until the cheese is incorporated and about half the soup is blended. (Alternately you could remove half the soup and the cream cheese to an upright blender, then re-incorporate).
- Stir well, top with your choice of garnishes & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews