Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) russet potatoes unpeeled and cubed
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 10 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned salt
- Baked Potato Toppings
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Add the softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender until the cheese is incorporated and about half the soup is blended. (Alternately you could remove half the soup and the cream cheese to an upright blender, then re-incorporate).
- Stir well, top with your choice of garnishes & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews