SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5-6 russet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) half and half
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream (do not use non-fat)
- salt and peper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh chives minced
- put potatoes in slow cooker and add water to cover. cover and cook on high about 5 hours. Turn cooker to low. Add butter,half and half, sour cream,and salt and pepper. cover and cook about 20 min.Stir in bacon and chives. Add milk to thin if necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews