Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes and Onion
Made without the ham. Very tender and yummy. Used sharp cheddar instead of American and probably more than a cup!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6cups (6 medium) sliced peeled potatoes
- 1medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2cups cubed cooked ham (OPTIONAL)
- 1cup shredded American cheese (4 oz)
- 1can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 30% less sodium
- 1/2cup milk
- 1/4to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1.In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, onion, ham and cheese; repeat layers. In small bowl, mix soup, milk and thyme; pour over top.
- 2.Cover; cook on High heat setting 1 hour.
- 3.Reduce heat setting to Low. Cover; cook 6 to 8 hours longer or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes and Onion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables