Slow Cooker Asia Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry Sherry or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Five Spice Powder
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs
- 1 bunch(es) Green Onion
- Combine in crockpot and cook 6 hrs on low. Reduce sauce with cornstarch, bring to a boil
- Place over vegies and rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Fran0831 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note