Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 jar(s) Apricot Preserves
- 1 Large Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin, frozen
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 2 cup(s) Baby carrots
- Line carrots on bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix broth, preserves, onion and mustard.
- Season pork w salt/pepper if unseasoned. Add frozen pork and pour sauce over, turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hrs.
- For a thicker sauce, after cooking the pork roast, remove from the cooker. Mix in 2 Tbls of cornstartch and 2 Tbls of water. Stir into slow cooker. Cook this on HIGH for 10 minutes or until the mixture boils and sauce thickens.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khospodar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes