Slow Cooker 7UP Chicken & Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 10 1/2 ounce(s) Cream of Chicken soup
- 12 ounce(s) 7UP or lemon lime soda
- 1 cup(s) Minute Rice
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2. Cover with soup and 7UP.
- 3. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on low.
- 4. Add rice and chicken broth and cook for 2-3 more hours until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooker 7UP Chicken & Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes