SLOW COOKED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) BLACK BEANS RINSED AND DRAINED
- 1 can(s) CHICKEN BROTH
- 1 can(s) 14 1/2 OZ. DICED TOMATOES W/ MILD GREEN CHILLIES,UNDRAINED
- 1/2 pound(s) BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 jar(s) 8 OZ. CHUNKY SALSA
- 1 cup(s) FROZEN CORN
- 1 tablespoon(s) DRIED PARSLEY FLAKES
- 1 teaspoon(s) GROUND CUMIN
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) PEPPER
- 3 cup(s) COOKED RICE
- IN SLOW COOKER, COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT RICE. COVER AND COOK ON LOW FOR 6-8 HOURS. SHRED CHICKEN WITH FORKS AND RETURN TO COOKER. HEAT THROUGH. SERVE WITH RICE..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note