Slow-Cooked Shredded Beef Taco
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Ortega Grande Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 1/2 pound(s) beef chuck roast
- 1 whole(s) medium onion sliced
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) Ortega Diced Green Chiles
- 1 - Place beef and onion in a 4 quart slow cooker. Combine water and seasoning mix from kit in a small bowl. Pour over beef and onion. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until fork goes in tenderly.
- 2 - Transfer beef to cutting board; shred beef with two forks. Place in large bowl. Stir in taco sauce from kit and chiles.
- 3 - Fill warmed taco shells and tortillas from kit with beef mixture. Top with cheese sauce from kit. Garnish with desired toppings.
- opitional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, shredded mild cheddar cheese, sour cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note