Slow-Cooked Shredded Beef Taco
haven't tried it yet .... so please if you make it, let me know and everyone else .......
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Ortega Grande Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 1/2 pound(s) beef chuck roast
- 1 whole(s) medium onion sliced
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) Ortega Diced Green Chiles
- 1 - Place beef and onion in a 4 quart slow cooker. Combine water and seasoning mix from kit in a small bowl. Pour over beef and onion. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until fork goes in tenderly.
- 2 - Transfer beef to cutting board; shred beef with two forks. Place in large bowl. Stir in taco sauce from kit and chiles.
- 3 - Fill warmed taco shells and tortillas from kit with beef mixture. Top with cheese sauce from kit. Garnish with desired toppings.
- opitional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, shredded mild cheddar cheese, sour cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note