Slow-Cooked Mac N Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 16oz elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 whole(s) eggs, beaten
- 1 can(s) (12oz can) Evaporated Milk
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 can) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5 quart slow cooker; add butter.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, evap milk, soup, milk, and 3 cups of cheddar cheese. Pour over macaroni. Stir to combine. Cover and Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and cook for 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Maddox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooked Mac N Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables