Slow Cooked Jerk Pulled
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Lbs boneless pork shoulder blade roast Fat removed
- 6 Cloves garlic Crushed
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Walkers wood Jerk Seasoning Mild or hot
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Course salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh orange juice
- 1 Lime Squeezed
- Using a sharp knife, cut slits into the pork and stuff holes with half of the crushed garlic. Combine the remaining garlic, jerk seasoning, and salt, rub all over pork (you may want to wear gloves). Place in a large container, pour the lime and orange juice over the pork; cover and refrigerate 5 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally so the marinade covers all of pork . Put pork in a crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- For the Caribbean salsa:
- 1 haas avocado, diced
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1-2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Serve over brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shirlig and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note