Slow Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
from Taste of Home
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 can(s) unsweetened crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- In small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes