Slow Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 can(s) unsweetened crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- In small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes