1. Halve or quarter potatoes as necessary to make similar size pieces.
2. Place in a 4 to 6 quart crock pot.
3. Add garlic, oil, salt and water; mix well to coat all potato pieces.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours or until potato pieces are tender.
5. With a fork or potato masher, mash potatoes and garlic.
6. Stir in cream cheese until well blended.
7. Stir in enough milk for soft serving consistency.
8. Serve immediately, or cover and hold in slow cooker on LOW setting for up to 2 hours.
Go to full version of