- 1 smoked turkey wing (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans Italian-seasoned chicken broth
- 2 (1-pound) packages chopped fresh collard greens
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pepper sauce
How to Make It
Remove skin and meat from turkey wing, discarding skin and bone. Coarsely chop meat.
Combine chopped turkey and next 6 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 9 hours or until greens are tender. Serve with pepper sauce.
Soppin' Up: Have some corn bread or rolls handy for sopping up the juices.
Dual Slow-Cooker Menu:
* Ready-to-bake macaroni and cheese
* Hot-and-Spicy Black Eyed Peas
* Deli cornbread