Slow-Cooked Chili Recipe
Community Recipe from
- Slow-Cooked Chili Recipe
- Lots of beans and tomatoes make this a hearty chili recipe. Cumin and chili powder ensure lots of flavor!
- list of 10 items
- . 2 lb. ground beef, brown and remove grease
- . 1 1/2 C. chopped onion
- . 1 C. chopped green pepper
- . 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- . 1 28 oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes, undrained
- . 2 16 oz. cans kidney beans, 1 light, 1 dark, undrained
- . 2 tsp. salt
- . 1 tsp. black pepper
- . 1 tsp. cumin
- . 2 Tbs. chili powder
- list end
- After ground
- is prepared and drained, add all other ingredients and simmer for 7-10 hours. If too spicy, add a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooked Chili Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes