Slow cooked Chicken with Tomatillos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) medium onion
- 4 whole(s) medium Yukon potatoes
- 8 piece(s) Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup(s) Cilantro
- 8 whole(s) tomatillos
- 1/4 slice(s) pickeled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoon(s) pickling juice
- Slice the onions and yukon potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Layer in slow cooker
- tomatillos which are husked, cleaned, sliced 1/4 in slices also.
- picked jalapenos sprinkeled all over, or just one side(depending on taste)
- pickling juice all over.
- Cook on high for 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked.
- Use enough salt as you feel is need.
- Serve with warm tortillas.
- Recipe retrieved from Mexican Everyday pg. 261 by Rick Bayless
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note