Slow cooked Chicken with Tomatillos
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) medium onion
- 4 whole(s) medium Yukon potatoes
- 8 piece(s) Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup(s) Cilantro
- 8 whole(s) tomatillos
- 1/4 slice(s) pickeled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoon(s) pickling juice
- Slice the onions and yukon potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Layer in slow cooker
- tomatillos which are husked, cleaned, sliced 1/4 in slices also.
- picked jalapenos sprinkeled all over, or just one side(depending on taste)
- pickling juice all over.
- Cook on high for 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked.
- Use enough salt as you feel is need.
- Serve with warm tortillas.
- Recipe retrieved from Mexican Everyday pg. 261 by Rick Bayless
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes